- Pick you up at the Airport or Train Station so you won't feel nervous if this is your first time to Nanjing and you don't know much about the Chinese language.
- Assist you to book train tickets/flight tickets if needed.
- Give you suggestions about hotel conditions, locations, services, and whether the staff speaks English when you choose a hotel.
- Car and minivan rental. I have 4 kinds of cars/minivans for different size of the group, all with experienced drivers (my father or my uncle, they both driving car safely for more than 25 years), with seat belts. Cars are available for rent, cheaper than any car rental company.
Nissan (Max 3 guests) Buick GL8 (Max 5 guests) Mercedes-Benz (Max 8 guests) Toyota (Max 13 guests)
- I can be your shopping assistant or assistant for living in Nanjing, finding things such as Nanjing local food, supermarkets, open markets, electrical appliances, cheap but good quality DVDs, where to buy clothes and shoes, where to go for nightlife, theaters and such.
- I also am available for travel to Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Zhenjiang, Yangzhou, or other cities around Nanjing. We can take trains or long distance buses.
Hi everyone, this is Samantha and you are welcome to call me Sam.
I was born and raised in Nanjing. I'm a real local Nanjinger that is familiar with Nanjing tourist attractions, culture, history, food, and places that not many people know, as well as all other interesting places you might never find on Google, Tripadvisor or Lonely planet. Bring you to the local Nanjing restaurant that we go eat often and you can find true and tasty Nanjing local food and snacks. Showing you around Nanjing and letting more and more people get to know the local Nanjing lifestyle is what I like to do, and that`s why I think my personal tour guide work is more of a hobby than a career. I can give you travel advice and travel tips as well.
I have been providing my services to global travelers in Nanjing on a part-time basis since 2008.
I also work as an interpreter and business assistant for board meetings, all kinds of projects, factory visits etc. Orientation is another main services.
A little bit more about myself:
Due to my passion and commitment to tourism, I co-founded a tourism marketing agency that is dedicated to helping international tourism brands to reach and engage with Chinese outbound travelers. You can learn more through www.naolimarketing.com.
I love traveling. My plan is to visit every country in the world and so far I`ve been to countries such as Tanzania, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam.
I like to be a tour guide not only for letting the world know Nanjing, but also I can meet people from all over the world, so if some places I am not able to visit, I can hear a lot of stories from my guests.
Oh, I like elephant a lot, so you might see a lot of photos that have elephant involved :D
Nanjing Tour Guide